- Fooducate - scans barcodes and gives food a rating from A-F. (Free version available)
- Substitutions - offers alternatives for foods you want to avoid ($.99)
- Seafood Watch from Monterey Bay Aquarium - lets you know which fish are eco-friendly and safest to eat.
- NRDC Eat Local - gives you a list of fresh produce available close to home along with recipes for making them taste delish!
- Dirty Dozen - helps you avoid the produce with the most pesticide load
- Harvest - helps you choose the best produce and determine if it is ripe and also then tells you how to store it.
Let me know how these work for you or if you have others you love and would like to share!