- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup soaked raw cashews (cover in filtered water & soak for at least 2 hours or overnight)
- 1 1/2 T apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. lemon juice (fresh preferred)
- 1 small onion or 1/2 large onion chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 1-2 T coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 T chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dill
- 1/2 tsp. minced chives
Stir together coconut milk, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice and let sit 30 minutes.
Saute onion over medium heat until translucent. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds until just aromatic. Remove from heat. You can choose to skip this step if you like your dressing with a sharper flavor. Sauteing the onions and garlic gives them a less bitter, more mellow flavor. If not cooking them you don't need to chop them before adding to the blender.
Put coconut milk mixture in blender and add in onions, garlic, cashews and salt. Puree until smooth. Add all other ingredients and pulse to mix. Enjoy!